March 25, 2013

Hello There.




Even In The Wrong Place, With The Right Shoes, You Can Go A Long Way. I truly believe shoes can make or break an outfit. In fact, I believe this so much I made a blog to prove my point.

I'm Nia & this blog is about my style mostly in my stilettos-- who uses that word really? Not many people I know, but it has a certain ring to it. My aim here is to have fun, share my style and who knows maybe even help some style hoarders find some more inspiration right here on my blog (here's hoping!)


christian louboutin pigelle 120 in black
Zara forest green transitional coat
























christian louboutin pigelle 120

























All images taken by SJV unless otherwise stated. All images belong to me unless otherwise stated.


With smiles from Nia
xoxo

You can also find me on Instagram & Bloglovin'

Instagram Follow on Bloglovin


2 comments:

Thank you for commenting!