May 15, 2013

On My Radar: Printed Trousers


Hi Dolls, lately I've been really into printed trousers and luckily have been able to snag some really good quality ones (outfit posts pending). I decided to share my obsession with you. New on my radar: looks including printed trousers.

Do you have a current obsession?

xo
With Smiles From
Nia

On Instagram:

Name those prints! 
Left: Haider Ackermann Geometric Woven Twill Trousers | £425 Browns Fashion
Middle: Peter Pilotto Eli Shard Diamond Print Trousers | £550 Matches Fashion
Top Right: Baum Und Pferdgarten Neta Blue Trousers | £150 Coogles 
Bottom Right: Zara Navajo Trousers-| Past season- You could probably find similar at H&M

You see what I mean about liking things I can't afford? Luckily I know where to spend my beer budget and get my dose of Innocent Luxury

Images: Tumblr (left) Tumblr (middle top) TuulaVintage(middle bottom) Cheetah Is The New Black (top right) Karina In Fashion Land (bottom right)

8 comments:

  1. Hey Nia!
    Loving those printed pants!! Your blog is so cute -- I love your header!!
    Keep in touch. xo
    www.alliesfashionalley.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Allie =) Will definitely keep in touch!

      xo

      Delete
  2. I need a pair so bad, love the blue and cream on the upper right!!! They all look amazing!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they are soo nice and goodness you just reminded me, I forgot to put the brand names lol will update it! xo

      Delete
  3. I have a pair just like the first ones! Seeing all the rest is kind of making me want to go shopping for some more though...
    Lovely blog!

    sittingwitty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine.
    And if you want we can follow each other here,
    on bloglovin and via GFC?
    Let me know!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi doll, thank you so much! I will definitely check yours out! xo

      Delete

Thank you for commenting!