May 09, 2013

Peaches & Cream





Last weekend was a bank holiday here in England so with the little bit of sunshine and warm weather we had we got together for a BBQ, naturally right?  Brace yourself for some juicy looking food- well fruit, we didn't have time to take pictures of the bbq food on account of we were stuffing it down our throats. 

Some of these pictures look like I'm on some tropical island, don't you think? There's also a cheeky pic I snuck in of my beau... well part of his outfit. Enjoy!







It was supposed to be the hottest day so far but it wasn't by far and hence the scarf and why the jacket had to stay on!


The view for the day consisted of hills upon hills upon hills.

 If I told you there was a bee to my left waiting to pounce on me would you believe me? Well there was, fun times (not).
Guess who
The stars of the show.

My Outfit:
Full skater skirt | River Island SS11
Cream Cami (worn underneath) | Topshop SS13
Cream chiffon top | Zara SS12
Cream leather jacket | New Look (old)
Peach scarf | H&M SS11
Points | Christian Louboutin Pigelle 120

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit, Beautiful skirt and love the Louboutins!!!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenny, they are my babies lol xo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You are certainly welcome darling! Thank you. xo

      Delete

Thank you for commenting!